Microplate-Included DIYEK H1(human endocan)
Reference ; LIK-1201
The MI-DIYEK H1 or "Microplate Included Do It Yourself" ELISA Kit contains the key components required for the
quantification of human endocan / ESM-1 in biological fluids (sera, plasma, vitreous, etc) or in human cell culture
- Format : 1 x 96 puits/96 wells
- Time : 2h
- Results : Quantitative
- Indication : Sepsis & Cancer
The MI-DIYEK H1 contains the key components required for the quantification of human endocan / ESM-1 in sera, plasma or cell culture supernatants using a sandwich ELISA format.
MI-DIYEK H1 Components ;
- One pre-coated microplate with monoclonal Capture Antibody
- One vial with the Detection Antibody (monoclonal antibody against human endocan / ESM-1)
- One vial with steptavidin
- 2 vials of Endocan / ESM-1 standard (recombinant endocan / ESM-1)
- 2 adhesive films (ELISA plate sealer)
- 1 notice (procedure)
With one MI-DIYEK H1,(LIK-1201), you can process 40 samples in duplicate.
Only 100 µl of serum, plasma or cell culture supernatant is required.
Using our highly specific and validated reagents and following the protocol included (with recommended products),
you will now be able to detect and quantify endocan / ESM-1 in biological fluids and in cell culture supernatants.
When required, you can purchase single additionnal human standard (companion product : LIP-1101)
Main Features ;
- Sandwich ELISA using two monoclonal affinity-purified antibodies
- To detect human and monkey endocan / ESM-1
- Linearity : 0.4 to 10 ng/ml
- Limit of Detection : 0.2 ng/ml
- Limit of quantification : 0.4 ng/ml
With the MI-DIYEK H1, you can also detect and quantify circulating endocan in monkeys. Therefore this reference(LIK-1201) is recommended for monkey endocan in preclinical models.
Instruction sheet download -> click
Main References :
Bechard et al. (2000) J. Vasc. Res. 37:417-425 (Pubmed
Grigoriu et al. (2006) Clin. Cancer Res. 12:4575-4582 (Pubmed
Leroy et al. (2010) Histopathology 56:180-187 (Pubmed
Sarrazin et al. (2006) BBA Reviews 1765:25-37 (Pubmed
Sarrazin et al. (2010a) J. Canc. Sci. Ther. 2:47-52 (pdf)
Scherpereel et al. (2003) Cancer Res. 63:6084-6089 (Pubmed
Scherpereel et al. (2006) Crit. Care Med. 34(2):532-537 (Pubmed
* For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.