당 단백질 추출 키트, NuGel Glycoprotein Enrichment PBA Kit
- With Phenyl Boronic Acid NuGel™ Matrix
Silica has been an industry standard as an advantageous matrix suitable for high performance liquid
chromatography. With NuGel™, non-specific sites have been virtually eliminated making it an ideal support
for affinity purification. Through a proprietary polymer coating, silica is crosslinked forming a reactive Poly-
Epoxy functionality stable across a wide pH range (pH 2 to 10). From this foundationalchemistry, all of the
NuGel™ affinity products are derived.
The Phenyl Boronic Acid (PBA) ligand is immobilized through the NuGel™ poly-Epoxy linkage with
attachment through the amino group. While various lectins bind to specific saccharide residues, the PBA
ligand binds to the 1,2-cis-diol groups of biomolecules and enriches for heterogeneous sets of glycoproteins
containing both N-linked and O-linked oligosaccharides. An easy and fast spin-filter format makes
glycoproteinenrichment simple starting from 50µl serum, or 1-2 mg total protein.
• Cis-diol specific, enriches heterogeneous sets of glycoproteins
• Unmasks glycoproteins from high abundance proteins, most notably albumin
• Disposable, no column regeneration or cross-contamination
• Efficient new surface technology ideal for proteomic applications
• Enriches and purifies glycoproteins from blood, serum, plasma, tissue or cell culture media.
• Removes > 90% of serum albumin (the non-glycosylated fraction)
• Sorbitol elution at pH 7.5 – 8.5
• Adaptable to a high-throughput 96-well format