GET™ Viral Nucleic Acid-Mag
Get™ Viral Nucleic Acid-Mag Kit belongs to our series of kits based on Genomic Efficient Technology (GET)
for purification of nucleic acids from diverse sample.
GET™ is based on a highly efficient Genomic lysis buffer that liberates nucleic acid from cellular protein
complexes, making nucleic acids free and available for purification in pure form. Free nucleic acids, DNA
templates, are immobilized, in the presence of high concentration of chaotropic agents, on silica surface.
Following the capture of nucleic acid on the silica membrane or beads, a series of washing steps removes
interfering impurities. In the final step, pure DNA template is elutedin concentrated form with GET Elution
The Get™ Viral Nucleic Acid- Mag is based upon the principle of binding of nucleic acids on silica beads
with magnetic core in presence of chaotropic salts.
• Rapidly and efficiently isolates virus nucleic acid in cell free biological samples containing virus such as
serum, plasma and nasal swabs
• Efficient Technology: silica magnetic beads used nucleic acid purification
• High Pure DNA and RNA: The nucleic acid extracted is highly pure and can be directly used for
downstream applications such as PCR , RT-PCR, qPCR for virus detection or virus load, and virus
• No hamful organic compounds such as phenol or chloroform used during purification.
• Purifies viral DNA and RNA from cell free biological samples.
• Suitable for PCR studies for virus detection, virus load, and virus genotyping.
Instruction sheet (PDF)