Possible to perform Faster & unexpensive ISH test
Reduce the hybridization time to 40 minutes & save test costs
A reagent for in situ hybridizations (FISH and CISH) that, simply added to the molecular probe, reduces the
total test time (from the slide to the diagnosis) to only 160 minutes while maintaining the quality of
Using Rapid-ISH Integra also reduces the total cost of the test up to -50% by using small volume
(1~3ul)* of probe.
* Standard is 5~10ul.
Rapid-ISH Integra series,
1. Rapid-ISH Integra, for the most type of tissues (for example, breast cancer tissues)
2. Rapid-ISH Integra Plus, for the difficult sample (for example, lung and brain cancer tissues)
3. Rapid-ISH Integra Recovery, to give a second chance to bad tests
- Don't change your protocol
- Simply add with the probe
- No dedicated instrument needed
Very simple to use:
1. Pretreat the samples according to your protocol or to the OaCP suggested protocols
2. Add about 2ul of probe (1ul to 3ul according to the sample size)
3. Add about 5ul of Rapid-ISH or Smart-ISH to the probe
4. Mix directly upon the sample and cover with coverglass
5. Seal with a vinylic glue, and run the Denaturation/Hybridization step according to the Rapid-ISH or
Smart– ISH protocol.
* For the post hybridization phase, refer to your protocol or to the OaCP suggested protocols