InGel™ Array, 질량 분석용 시약
A 96-well format kit suitable for processing larger numbers of protein spots concurrently and compatible with
spot-picking instruments. Fewer than 96 samples a batch may also be processed without any waste.
Excise protein spots and transfer to the supplied proteomic grade titer plate, destain silver stained gel pieces
with SilverOUT™ and then incubate with our proprietary Trypsin-Digestion Buffer Mix, a mixture of MSG-
Trypsin™ and an optimal digestion buffer, which ensures reliable and efficient protein digestion.
The resulting digested peptides are extracted with Pep-Extract™, a high diffusion peptide extraction buffer.
The extracted peptides are suitable for mass spectrometry analysis without the need for further cleaning
• Digestion of protein spots in 96 well titer plate format.
• Supplied with reagents sufficient for up to 500 protein spots.
• Suitable for 2D gels stained with silver stain, Coomassie dye, and other methods.
• Suitable for digestion of protein spots within gel for mass spectrometry application.
• Suitable for 96 well titer plate applications.
• Suitable for high throughout applications.
Each kit is supplied with:
• SilverOUT™ destaining reagent.
• Trypsin Digestion Buffer for optimal trypsin activity.
• Pep-Extract™ Buffer, for high level peptide extraction.
• InGel™ Array titer plates and caps
Instruction sheet (PDF)