PAK7KD (recombinant human PAK7 kinase domain)
A. Product detail
1. Description :
Human PAK7 kinase (UniProt: Q9P286; NCBI: NM_177990) belongs to a family of p21-activated kinases. These serine/
threonine kinases are regulated by the small GTP binding proteins Cdc42 and Rac and have been implicated in a wide
range of biological activities. PAK7 (PAK5) is predominantly expressed in brain. It is capable of promoting neurite
outgrowth and cell survival.
PAK7KD (PAK5KD) is a recombinant wild type human PAK7 kinase domain (amino acids 425–719 of full-length human
PAK7) expressed in E. coli and purified to homogeneity with full activity.
2. Molecular Mass and Phosphorylation :
The calculated mass is 33,934. PAK7KD is fully phosphorylated at S602 and an additional site with a measured mass of
3. Applications :
Enzymatic studies, inhibitor screen, and selectivity profiling
High concentration available for crystallization
4. Stability and Storage :
Stable at -70oC for 12 months from date of receipt. Protein should be thawed on ice. Protein can be flash-frozen in liquid nitrogen and stored at -70oC.
1. Sequence :
- The first 4 residues GPHP are from Turbo3C cleavage site.
- Phosphorylated at S602.
2. Component and Formulation :
PAK7KD: 1 mg/ml in Storage Buffer of 25 mM Tris-HCl pH8.0, 150 mM NaCl, 10% glycerol, 5 mM DTT.
3. Specific activity :
Specific activity: 4,199 pmoles/min/µg
Analysis of enzymatic activity was performed according to Zlyte assay protocol (Invitrogen) :
- Different concentration of PAK7KD were incubated in a buffer containing 50 mM HEPES (pH7.5), 10 mM MgCl2, 1 mM EGTA, 200 uM ATP, 0.01% Brij-35, and 2 µM substrate (SER/THR 14, Invitrogen) at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Developer solution was added to reaction and reaction was stopped after 1h of incubation at RT.
- Fluorescence was detected using λexc=460±40 nm and λem=528±20 nm filters.
1. 10 µg
2. 100 µg
3. 1 mg
4. Bulk 단위로도 공급이 가능합니다.(별도로 문의 바랍니다)
* Concentration : 1 mg/ml