JDIEK H1 (human endocan)
Reference : LIK-1205
The JDIEK H1 (for Just Do It ELISA Kit) contains all the components required (antibodies, standard, and buffers) for the
quantification of human Endocan / ESM-1 in biological fluids (sera, plasma, vitreous, etc) or in human cell culture
The JDIEK H1 (LIK-1205) contains all the components required for the quantification of human endocan / ESM-1 in sera,
plasma or cell culture supernatants using a sandwich ELISA format.
JDIEK H1 Components :
- One Microplate pre-coated with the Capture Antibody
- Two Vials of Lyophilized Human Endocan Standard
- One vial of Detection Antibody
- One bottle of the Enzyme reagent
- One bottle of 20X ELISA Buffer
- One bottle of the Substrate Solution
- One bottle of the Acid Stop solution
- Three ELISA plate sealers
With one JDIEK H1, (LIK-1205), you can process 40 samples in duplicate.
Only 100 µl of serum, plasma or cell culture supernatant is required.
Using our highly specific and validated reagents and following the protocol included (with recommended products), you will
now be able to detect and quantify endocan / ESM-1 in biological fluids and in cell culture supernatants.
When required, you can purchase single additionnal human standard (companion product : LIP-1101)
Main Features :
- Sandwich ELISA using two monoclonal affinity-purified antibodies
- To detect human and monkey endocan / ESM-1
- Linearity : 0.3 to 10 ng/ml
- Limit of Detection : ng/ml
- Limit of quantification : 0.3 ng/ml
With the JDIEK H1, you can also detect and quantify circulating endocan in monkeys. Therefore this reference (LIK-1205) is
recommended for monkey endocan in preclinical models .
Instruction sheet download -> click
Main References :
Bechard et al. (2000) J. Vasc. Res. 37:417-425 (Pubmed
Grigoriu et al. (2006) Clin. Cancer Res. 12:4575-4582 (Pubmed
Leroy et al. (2010) Histopathology 56:180-187 (Pubmed
Sarrazin et al. (2006) BBA Reviews 1765:25-37 (Pubmed
Sarrazin et al. (2010a) J. Canc. Sci. Ther. 2:47-52 (pdf)
Scherpereel et al. (2003) Cancer Res. 63:6084-6089 (Pubmed
Scherpereel et al. (2006) Crit. Care Med. 34(2):532-537 (Pubmed
* For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.